Guaranteed Loans Online – 24/7
Payday Say connects you to reliable lenders for automatic approval. That way you get the funds you need online with guaranteed approval – 24/7.
You can request an emergency payday loan for just two or three weeks. That gives you instant cash that you can pay off on your next payday. Even if you’re concerned someone will learn about your poor credit, our partners won’t conduct a hard inquiry, which can impact your credit score. Also, they have clear requirements with no hidden fees. You know actually what you’re getting with full transparency.
Complete the online application. The process to apply online is fast and easy and our secure web connection protects your sensitive personal information and identity.
Get lined up with a lender. In only a matter of minutes you’ll get the short-term financial help you need.
Choose your rates and terms. If you’re matched to more than one lender, you can choose which one offers the best solution for you, with the best rates and term.
When you’re facing a financial hardship and needs cash fast, a bad credit loan from a direct lender can be appealing. But they don’t come without a few drawbacks.
- Fast and payday lending Greenhills easy application process. Most applications are available online, so applying and qualifying may only take a few minutes or a few hours. Not to mention that your money can be deposited in your bank account within one day.
- You have options. With bad credit loans, it pays to shop around to find a lender that will work with you. You might even find a lender that will offer you an affordable interest rate or better terms.
- A range of repayment periods. The repayment period depends a great deal on the lender you choose to work with. Payday loans may have a term of a few weeks or until your next payday, while others have terms that range from several months to five years.
- Strengthen your credit score. If you have poor or bad credit, one way to improve your score (which will make it easier to qualify in the future) is to make all of your payments on time. The last thing you want is a cycle of bad debt.
After all, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau estimates that almost 80% of American consumers roll over their unsecured payday loans.
When you apply online, you will be matched to at least one lender who will work to approve your loan
- Higher interest rates. When you have bad credit, lenders take a risk lending to you. To offset that risk, they often charge very high-interest rates on these loans. APRs can range from 5.99% up to 199%.
- Origination fees. Not all bad credit loans have fees attached, but most do. It pays to read the small print on your loan approval. Some fees, like processing, origination, and late fees can really add up and increase the amount you have to pay back.
- Unauthorized or fraudulent lenders. Not all lenders are licensed or certified in all states. That’s another reason why it’s so important to shop around for a lender that can work with you in your location. The FDIC also recommends that you should check to be sure you’re not working with a fraudulent lender who is trying to mislead you into transferring money or disclosing your personal information.
- Secured or unsecured by collateral. Some loans for borrowers with bad credit require collateral. That may mean you have to put up your home or car as a guarantee you’ll repay your debt. Remember, if you miss payments or default on your loan, they can take your collateral or foreclose on your home.